In “The Mysterious city: Golden Prague” you will be representing Dr. Ellies. She was in her bedroom when suddenly somebody knocked at her door. She wasn’t expecting anybody. It turned out to be a coworker of her who gave her the bad news. Apparently professor Goldy – another coworker – has disappeared in Prague the day before and they need to find him as soon as possible to be able to unveil the Golden Prague Clock on time.
Moving on to the game itself, this game is a typical seek & find game. You will be presented with different scenes – contextualized to the story – in which you have to find a list of items. Of course, the scenes usually are a mess and it’s not so easy to find those items. You can choose whether you want to play the game in relaxed mode or not. If you want to play it in relaxed mode, there’s no limitation of time to find the items. On the contrary, if you don’t choose this option, there is a limitation of time and if you don’t find the items on time you lose.
The game is pretty easy to play so it doesn’t include any written help information besides the on-screen tips. But if you are stuck in a scene, unable to find the items, you can use the hints to get the game to show you where one of the item is. Of course, there is a limited amount of hints available per scene.
When you first enter the game, you’ll get to the main menu with the following options on it:
- Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play: this option leads you right to the first level (or scene).
- Gallery: from here you can see the wallpapers you have won by playing the game. The game awards you with wallpapers
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, and full screen.
- Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
- You can win wonderful wallpapers by playing the game
- It offers a relaxed mode
- Affordable price
- The interface is only available in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported